Research not for publishing papers, but for fun, for satisfying curiosity, and for revealing the truth.

This blog reports latest progresses in
(1) Signal Processing and Machine Learning for Biomedicine, Neuroimaging, Wearable Healthcare, and Smart-Home
(2) Sparse Signal Recovery and Compressed Sensing of Signals by Exploiting Spatiotemporal Structures
(3) My Works


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Losing sleep is a big problem for me when I get excited in my research

Again, I lost sleep tonight. I have many things to do, many thoughts to organize, and many papers to write down. I couldn't stop my brain thinking.

Just now I remembered a saying: if you love a person, ask him/her to do research; if you hate a person, also ask him/her to do research.

Yes, research is such a magic thing making people like me forget eating and losing sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment