Research not for publishing papers, but for fun, for satisfying curiosity, and for revealing the truth.

This blog reports latest progresses in
(1) Signal Processing and Machine Learning for Biomedicine, Neuroimaging, Wearable Healthcare, and Smart-Home
(2) Sparse Signal Recovery and Compressed Sensing of Signals by Exploiting Spatiotemporal Structures
(3) My Works


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Codes of the BSBL Family and Demos for Telemonitoring of ECG have been updated

I have updated the codes of the BSBL family (including BSBL-EM, BSBL-BO, and EBSBL-BO). Their speed is twice of the old versions. Further, they are not sensitive to the scaling of the practical datasets, compared to the old versions.

The download link is here: http://dsp.ucsd.edu/~zhilin/BSBL_public.zip (Sometimes the link does not work. But you can download it from the bottom of the page: https://sites.google.com/site/researchbyzhang/bsbl)

Furthermore, I added a fold, which contains the demo files to perform the experiment in my post ("http://marchonscience.blogspot.com/2012/05/is-compressed-sensing-really-useful-for_5843.html", including using BSBL-BO to recover the raw recordings, and then using FastICA to do ICA decomposition. If you think there are other algorithms can do the work as BSBL-BO, you can use the demo files to try your favorite algorithms. And I will be very glad if you send your results to me.

I will release the code of BSBL-L1 soon.

Since tomorrow, I will modify the T-MSBL group. I am very sorry that the old version of T-MSBL is slow. There is due to some reasons. I have modified the code, and the speed is at least twice of the old one. In addition, I will release other variants of T-MSBL soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment