Research not for publishing papers, but for fun, for satisfying curiosity, and for revealing the truth.

This blog reports latest progresses in
(1) Signal Processing and Machine Learning for Biomedicine, Neuroimaging, Wearable Healthcare, and Smart-Home
(2) Sparse Signal Recovery and Compressed Sensing of Signals by Exploiting Spatiotemporal Structures
(3) My Works


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Do a cognitive neuroscience experiment on myself

Plasticity is an amazing ability of brains. Since today I will start a cognitive neuroscience experiment on myself and the experiment will last for at least one month. I don't want to tell details of the experiment right now. But if I success, I will describe the amazing experiment here. Let's see......



btw: Today my Nepenthes aristolochioides opened another new pitcher. This species is well-known for its 'beehive' shaped pitchers. Here is the picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment