Research not for publishing papers, but for fun, for satisfying curiosity, and for revealing the truth.

This blog reports latest progresses in
(1) Signal Processing and Machine Learning for Biomedicine, Neuroimaging, Wearable Healthcare, and Smart-Home
(2) Sparse Signal Recovery and Compressed Sensing of Signals by Exploiting Spatiotemporal Structures
(3) My Works


Thursday, June 23, 2011

ICAtoolbox 3.8 is available now for download

Previously, in my homepage I only provided the content file of the toolbox, and I promised that once I translated the code descriptions into English, I would release it. However, since 2009 when I switched my interest to sparse signal recovery/compressed sensing, I had no time to do the translation job. So I decide to release it now and I apologize for some codes with descriptions/comments written in Chinese. However, if some body has questions, feel free to contact me.

The toolbox can be found in my software page: http://dsp.ucsd.edu/~zhilin/Software.html

PS: Please note that there may be several algorithm codes written by other people. The authors' names are written in the code descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment