Research not for publishing papers, but for fun, for satisfying curiosity, and for revealing the truth.

This blog reports latest progresses in
(1) Signal Processing and Machine Learning for Biomedicine, Neuroimaging, Wearable Healthcare, and Smart-Home
(2) Sparse Signal Recovery and Compressed Sensing of Signals by Exploiting Spatiotemporal Structures
(3) My Works


Thursday, June 23, 2011

You can call me "Zorro" instead of "Zhilin" if you like

During my study in US, I find many people don't know how to pronounce my first name "Zhilin", or have difficulty to remember my name. So I decide to give myself a nickname such that people can easily remember or pronounce it. And I choose "Zorro" as my nickname, since I very like Zorro during my childhood and my wife said that I have several obvious characteristics in common with Zorro (except that I don't know how to fight :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment